Frequently Asked Questions
We provide the following types of jute products:
1. Jute Rug
3. Jute Bags
4. Jute Rope
5. Jute Twine
6. Jute Runner
7. Jute Mat
8. Jute Carpet
9. Jute String
10. Jute Cord
11. Jute Mesh
12. Jute Sack
13. Soil Saver
14. Jute Hessian Fabric
15. Jute Geotextile
16. Other jute diversified products
Our traditional and jute diversified products are not processed under the same roof. This prevents any kind of contamination. Read more from our product page.
Yes, we do provide samples for free. However, we need your DHL/Aramex/TNT/Fedex/UPS account number. Please read details about our sample policy here.
Our payment terms are: TT in advance or LC at sight. Learn details about our payment terms here.
We generally quote prices in USD $ FOB Chittagong Port, Bangladesh basis and CNF/CIF basis. The import and custom duty charges at the importing country will be borne by the consignee. More details here.
Yes, we do accept customized orders in terms of fabric, size, design and packaging. Do let us know if you have any special needs. Contact us with your idea.
1. By sea – The most economical way to ship goods is through sea.
2. By air – This shipment mode works out much faster (about a week) but expensive. The buyer again has to pay for import and custom charges at the importing country. Read more about our shipment modes here.
To be on the conservative side, we advise our buyers a period of 25 days. However, in most of the occasions we ship our goods much faster. We will keep you updated on the delivery schedule once the order is confirmed. Get detailed information about our delivery information here.
Yes, company logo/design can be printed. Learn more about our artwork guidelines here.
1. Traditional goods – For traditional goods we need fabric type, weight, size and quantity.Minimum order should be 1×20’FCL.
2. Diversified jute goods – We need fabric type, fabric color, printing design, bag (height x width x gusset) size and quantity. Minimum order should be 5000 pcs by Air or LCL Container. Learn more about how to get a quote.
1. Traditional goods – Traditional goods are packed in iron bound bales.
2. Diversified jute goods – Packed in 5/7 ply cartoon with a maximum of 50 to 100 bags in each cartoon. We can also pack as per your specifications, e.g. polypack, label etc.
We reserve the right to ship 5% over or under and the bill will be adjusted accordingly.
Yes, we allow for goods inspection from SGS or any international reputed surveyors as per customers choice.
We welcome buyers to visit our factory for inspection. Do let us know if you are planning to visit us so that we can work out mutually convenient time. We do not have any authorized agents or distributors.